Monday, March 1, 2010

Gold Meal Look...Red(ish) lips for Canada!!!

I know, I know...I'm failing miserably with the blogging routine. I just struggle with getting up earlier to do my makeup at 5am. I cannot wait to start my new shift, I just dont know when that will happen!!

Anyways, as you may or may not know, I am a DIE HARD (and that even may be an understatement) Hockey Fan!!! And watching the Gold Medal Game against the USA almost gave me a heart attack. I was shaking, my heart was racing the whole time. When Syd scored, I was in tears!! My hubby (Jarome Iginla) set it up, which made me so so excited) ! I am just so proud to be Canadian! Our athletes are outstanding, and I am so sad that the Olympics are over!!! I think Vancouver did an excellent job putting this together (with the exception of the awful closing ceremonies)

So for the big game, I decided a bit of a patriotic look was in order. Unlike the World Junior Game I went to on New Years Eve (Full out red and white eyeshadow...I should recreate and post) , and because we were just watching the game at home, I decided to do a neautral look with Red lip. Because we were at home (I did go mail Shayla's Package and bought some beer before the game) I didnt want to go full out ass kicking red, but opted for a bit of a softer shade, that I really love.

Enjoy!

FACE:
SMASHBOX Photo Finish Primer
Revlon Color Stay Foundation Buff
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in Medium Plus
Lise Watier Color Correcting Wheel
MAC Select Moisture Cover NC20
MAC Harmony to contour
MAC Blusbaby
MAC Mineralize Skin Finish in Petticoat

EYES:
MAC Paintpot in
MAC Dazzlelight in the inner corner & to Highlight
Coastal Scents 88 Pallette 2 light browns and the black
MAC Dark Edge e/s Brows

LIPS:
MAC Urgent Slimshine




I also got my nails done, this time opted for sparkly silver tips and Red Stars...Red for Canada, and Red for my new baby cousin Rubi who I get to *Finnally* meet this weekend!


And last but not least my Prince Charming laying beside me watching the game!!!












1 comment:

  1. super pretty look, I looove the lips and your nails! I was very proud too, and I never watch hockey, that game broke me in, lol!

    ReplyDelete