Monday, March 1, 2010

Bluesy/Purple




Well, I first did this look saturday, but I recieved some bad news about my grandma and it made me cry and ruin it all. She is now doing okay, there is no need for tears, so I re-created this look. I get to fly home this weekend and visit my family and 2 baby cousins. One is a boy, hes about 7 months now, and One will be 2 weeks old when I get to meet her!! I am a big present buyer, I love shopping for people and getting gifts, so I naturally went baby clothes shopping!! I thought a baby blusey with a hint of purple'ish would work! I am hating my camera, it washes out the colors so much...I need to figure something out. Weather it be lighting, a new camera, or what...but I can never seem to get my makeups true colors in any pictures...more washed out pictures. Tomorrow, I will show you what I have put of for 26 years that I finnally managed to do.

Stay tuned!


FACE:

SMASHBOX Photo Finish Primer

Revlon Color Stay Foundation Buff

MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in Medium Plus

Lise Watier Color Correcting Wheel

MAC Select Moisture Cover NC20

MAC Harmony to contour

MAC Blusbaby

MAC Beauty Powder in Shell Pearl


EYES:

MAC Rollickin Paint Pot

MAC PRO Sky Blue e/s lid

MAC Dazzlelight e/s innter corner and highlihgt

Coastal Scents 88 Pallette Purpley/Pink 8 across-6 Down Crease

Coastal Scents 6 across very bottom Dark Blue in Outer V

MAC Dark Edge e/s Brows


LIPS:

MAC Tinted Lipglass in Electric Fuchsia








And for Todays post of my pooper(thats my nickname for him lol) We were playing with a twist tie, and he managed to get it in his chompers!!











2 comments:

  1. awww....the kitty is adorable! and great job with the makeup. You're wearing my fave colours and your blending is excellent :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very beautiful, the look goes great with your hair color.

    ReplyDelete