Thursday, February 11, 2010

Long time no post...sorry :(

Okay, I apologise for being MIA over the last week. First I was back on shift and that leaves me no time for anything fun or makeup related 5am doesnt bring me alot of motivation for makeup. Then I got asked to work some OT shift, which works for me cuz it helps me with a little extra funding for my budget and that will eventually leave me with a bit more to play with makeup wise!! AND THEN, I got pink eye. FML. No makeup for me for awhile. I got meds finnally though, and in one day its cleared up alot. So I figure by next week sometime I should be good to go.

I would also lik to welcome my first subscriber that inst a someone I've ever talked to before on Temptalia...so welcome Zerin!!!

Here is a look I did one one of my last days off!! Im still trying to figure out the best situation for pics in my apartment. I battle a light issue, so Im thinking of getting some sort of light ficture to fix this problem. Also need to practice camera whoring to find an angle that flatters my full face shot. THis one Im being a dork haha! Enjoy!

FACE:
SMASHBOX Photo Finish Primer
Revlon Color Stay Foundation Buff
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in Medium Plus
Lise Watier Color Correcting Wheel
Select Moisture Cover NC20
MAC Harmony to contour
MAC Blusbaby
EYES:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
MAC Crystal Avalance in the inner corner
MAC Electra on the lid
MAC Silver Ring outer V
MAC Dark Edge e/s Brows
Revlon Colorstay Eyeliner in Black on tightline

LIPS:
MAC Sugar Trance l.g









No comments:

Post a Comment