Wednesday, February 3, 2010

I simply just love days off!! For more reasons even then not being at work, although that is a HUGE part of it. I love being able to not get out of bed at 4:30 am, I love being able to work out at the gym every morning, I love having the time to put on my makeup. I do not love Meeko thinking that 4am is when we should get up though and meowing to let us know...nope, not a fan at all!


I think today were heading to the mall, check to see if the new collection is out or not. We only have a MAC counter at the Bay here though, so its hard to say. Half the time I go in there and ask questions I know more about whats coming out then they do. Then they ask me how I know all of this lol! Last week I was there to buy Violet Trance as mine is MIA. They were sold out, of course cuz they hardly have anything in stock it seems, but I saw this Mineralized shadow combo in Odd Couple and thought I'd give it a go. Heres how it turned out.




FACE:

Revlon Photo Ready Foundation in Vanilla 002
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in Medium Plus
Lise Watier Color Correcting wheel
MAC Select Moisture Cover NC20
MAC Harmony to contour

MAC Peachy Keen Blush

EYES:


MAC Bare Study Paint Pot
MAC Mineralized Duo in Odd Couple

-peachy bronze color on lid

-purple color lightly in crease & lowerlashline
MAC Black Tied e/s outer V

MAC Dazzlelight e/s highlight
MAC Dark Edge e/s Brows
Revlon Colorstay Eyeliner in Black to Tightline

LIPS:

Gosh Darling l/s

Revelon Lipgloss in Lifes A Peach









PS: Shayla my fitness post & pics will be up later. I just have to actually take my 'starter' pics!

2 comments:

  1. I think the warm colours work so wonderful with your blue eyes. I love the contrast and how they make your eyes pop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOWZA! I think this is my favorite look by you EVER. Beautiful, Tahnee! Odd couple works well for you :)

    On a side note: Nera woke me up at quarter to 6 this morning, so I feel you. And she does it on the weekend, too :(

    ReplyDelete