Thursday, January 28, 2010

EOTD

Here's my look for today. I'm kind out of out of words, after the last post so, Enjoy!
FACE:
SMASHBOX Photo Finish Primer
Revlon Color Stay Foundation Buff
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in Medium Plus
QUO Color Corrector
MAC Select Moisture Cover NC20
MAC Harmony to contour
MAC Blushbaby Blush
EYES:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
MAC Hepcat e/s crease & Outer 3rd
MAC PRO Indian Ink e/s outer V
MAC Shroom e/s Lid & Highlight
MAC Dark Edge e/s Brows
Revlon Colorstay Eyeliner in Black on Waterline & Tightline
Maybelline Colossal Mascara in Glam Black <-I realize I havent said this in any posts beforehand...This is my go to Mascara I always Use
LIPS: Nada


Aweful pic again! Dont know why my mouth looks so funny?!


2 comments:

  1. your eyes really pop with these colurs, lovely combination.

    Btw, what software do you use for your pics? I can't use photobucket at work anymore and your pics are the only ones I can view while at work

    ReplyDelete