Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Blues round 2

This morning I felt like doing something bright and colorful! I had some time to play, and havent really played with Electric Eel yet so I thought today would be a good opportunity! I like the result its not to crazy, but still bright and fun and every day wearable!!

Enjoy!!

FACE:

SMASHBOX Photo Finish Primer
Revlon Color Stay Foundation Buff
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in Medium Plus
QUO Color Corrector
MAC Select Moisture Cover NC20
MAC Harmony to contour
MAC Blushbaby Blush

EYES:
Urban Decay Liquid liner in Perversion
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
MAC Vanilla Pigment lid
NYX White e/s on lid
MAC Electric Eel e/s crease
MAC PRO Soot e/s outer V
MAC Strike A Pose e/s outer 3rd of crease
MAC Dazzlelight e/s highlight
MAC Wedge e/s to blend out to browbone
MAC Dark Edge e/s Brows
Revlon Colorstay Eyeliner in Black on Waterline

LIPS: Nada

This pic is horrible of me, I feel like I look soooo pale! I either need to hit up the booth or find a good self tanner stat!!
And today I got my nails done by at a new salon and I love them! I was going to stop having them done but as you can see the last lady who did them filed them to hard at the cuticle and damaged them, you can see a red spot mid nail where it is. So Im going to keep them for a little while until that part grows out! I really enjoy the colors she can do the tips and such. And I can paint over them and not ruin them at all!! So for awhile I will keep them!! I also bought Absolutely Alice and Mad as a Hatter for $4 each there!! Woop Woop!!




3 comments:

  1. Makeup is purdy, maybe a little washed out in the pics though :S

    And I LOVE your nails!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, Im having a hard time getting a good shot with my camera!! :S I want to get a new one though eventually!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blues look so lovely on you. I loooove that nail design. I'm so friggin lazy with designs

    ReplyDelete