Monday, May 3, 2010

Yes I am still alive!!

So boy oh boy, have I failed epic-ly at blogging!!! Heres the update!


I am LOVING my new job! But its been so busy, spring is the crazy season, so I am swamped. Usually working like 14 hour days, 6 Days a week!! So needless to say, work is lucky if I swipe on mascara for work. But my schedule is changing so I wont start so early in the morning, so that will be great. Hopefully I can manage to pump a few work looks out now.


Second comes the house hunt, and by house I mean condo/townhouse. We have spent the last two weekends in any free time my boyfriend and I had in finding a place. Our lease expires the end of June, and rent will go up. To us it makes more sense to buy something and have our money going into something, rather then right out the window. If all goes well, this journey will be ending really soon. And I shall leave it at that until I have more news to share.


Thats really been it. Work and house hunting!!! I have a stockpile of looks on my computer that I *Finally* uploaded!! So expect some blog posts soon. I am going to get back into this.





I will leave you with this. If you remember about 2 months ago, I was off to do something that I had never done in my whole life. That I had been putting off for 26 years!! Well here it is!
I got my ears pierced!!! I wanted to wait until I could put in the diamond earring my BF got me for my 25th Birthday a year ago!! They are beautiful!! Im so happy I can wear them finnally!!!

thats it for now!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment